Dear Valued Customer,
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your business and continued support during this very difficult time.
Marin Plumbing is an essential business and I am available to serve you because working plumbing is a necessity, not an option in daily life.
In order to safely service my customers, I am closely following protocols from the CDC and our local, state, and federal government. Not only on the job but in my personal life as well.
These measures include:
- Wearing face masks.
- Wearing gloves and shoe covers to all appointments.
- Maintaining social distance.
- Eliminating physical contact, including handshakes.
- Sanitizing equipment before and after every call.
- Sanitizing my home, truck and office daily
- Frequent handwashing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Using hand sanitizer
- Using disinfectant products to ensure all touchpoints are clean
- Not sharing pens, electronic devices, or shaking hands with anyone.
As a sole proprietor, I am fortunate that I do not have to worry about the off-hours safety habits of co-workers. I am personally responsible for all safety protocols to protect Marin Plumbing customers.
I pledge that I will not arrive at your home if I am exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19. I kindly ask that if you or a household member is sick or showing symptoms, please notify me when calling.